Technical stuff …
Please be assured that I adhere to ethical marketing practices and completely respect your privacy and under no circumstances do I share with, give or sell any of your data to anyone. If you email me using the ‘contact me’ form I will only retain your email address in order to reply to you, unless you ask me otherwise.
If you use the double opt-in for my information newsletter, which is hosted and processed by MailChimp, your given contact details will not be used for any other purpose by Mailchimp than to email you the quarterly newsletter.
This website is hosted by WordPress and my newsletter is subject to Mailchimp’s privacy practices. I do not sell anything via the site. If you would like to see more information about any of my books, or wish to purchase you can click on the ‘buy-link’ on each cover image which will take you to Amazon where you can buy if you wish.
- that the processing is lawful, fair, transparent, and limited to the purpose of managing your comments and contacting you.
- that the processing is limited. I will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- to keep your details safe.
- to tell you what details I hold about you if you ask me.
- to change or delete your details if you ask me to, except for any records which I’m legally obliged to keep.
- never share your details with anyone else without your express permission.
- delete your details if I close my business as a writer, except for anything I’m legally obliged to keep.
Information collected about you
- You provide me with a name and email address.
- WordPress will offer you the option of setting cookies in your browser if you wish to to be remembered. It will also store your IP address when processing a review for the purpose of validating the review.
- Any email you send to me in relation to my writing may be retained to support my work until you request me to delete it.
- Any review you make on my website will be retained on the website and is visible to the public.